Verdyol Biotic Earth
After construction, soil left on site for revegetation is often severely degraded and lacks many of the essential organic materials, nutrients, microbial population and pore space to establish, grow and sustain effective mature vegetation that can withstand the forces of erosion. The Biotic EarthTM and EarthBound® product line kick start the process and add the first layer of organic material, soil builders, and growth stimulants designed specifically to mimic Mother Nature and help poor soils come alive and vegetation to thrive.
- The goal of the Biotic Earth product line is to improve soil while controlling erosion instead of hauling in topsoil or seeding on poor soil and placing expensive erosion control products that wait for the vegetation to grow
- While conventional erosion systems rely on imported topsoil to create a “seed bed”, the biotic approach relies on refurbishing the existing soil with tillage, if necessary, and with the addition of a Biotic Earth Growing Medium and EarthBound Soil Stabilizers it will mimic the O environment
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Improve the foundation and you will improve your final product and reduce your costs
- Earthbound 2000 is a powder formulated from both long chain and cross-linking molecules in conjunction with a hydrocolloidal vegetable gum based tackifier – this provides effective soil structure stabilization, water infiltration, and most importantly adheres HGMs to the soil surface
- Earthbound Scientific powder creates even greater soil structure stabilization
The D2 Breakdown…
The before and after photos of these projects are impressive. Why not improve the existing soil, versus other alternatives for erosion control?
~ Steve Shoemaker, SOUTHERN REGIONAL MANAGER
[Geotextiles – Eagle Creek Project]