Triangular Silt Dike
The original 10″ Triangular Silt DikeTM barrier consists of urethane foam and geotextile fabric. It is a sediment control device for all construction sites. The solution to bale barrier, silt fence and rock check dams or wire back silt fence, rock bags, sand bags and straw wattles.
- Designed with protective aprons on both sides of the barrier, there is only one sewn seam (on the front upstream side) which allows the barrier to be configured in several different applications
- There are several applications for the various sizes of barriers – please see the fact sheet to get those specs
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The materials and the design make this devise lightweight, easy and fast to install, and more effective than other sediment products
- It is effective, safe and durable
- Conforms to curves and rough terrain
- Easy to install on concrete and asphalt
The D2 Breakdown…
The great thing about the Triangular Silt Dike barriers is they come in seven foot sections and install in minutes with U-shaped wire staples.
~ Steve Shoemaker, SOUTHERN REGIONAL MANAGER
Ready to Talk?
[Geotextiles – Eagle Creek Project]