SmartDitch is a leak-free channel lining system engineered to control and direct the flow of water or critical fluids. Made from proven UV resistant HDPE, SmartDitch’s unique corrugated design helps regulate the flow of water from flat to steep grades so that the drainage and flow patterns designed are maintained.
- The versatility of SmartDitch makes it the best solution for many applications
- The multiple sizes and fittings make designing for even the most complex situation cost effective and easy
- In addition to traditional channel design, the SmartDitch system is often specified to form defined ditches to control erosion and catch loose sediment
- SmartDitch is also used for both permanent and temporary applications, and in-ground, as well as above-ground, temporary flow diversions
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Virtually leak-free channel lining system engineered to control and direct the flow of water or critical fluids
- Made from proven UV resistant HDPE, SmartDitchs unique corrugated design helps regulate the flow of water from flat to steep grades so that the drainage and flow patterns designed are maintained
- SmartDitch Trapezoidal sections are light weight and come in lengths that make it easy to handle and install
The D2 Breakdown…
SmartDitch comes in sizes for nearly any application. Choose from 12″ depth trapezoidal, 24″ depth trapezoidal, 24″ depth semi-circular or the expandable MegaDitch. Its ribbed design strength, exceptional flow control, and its flexible, yet light weight construction, makes SmartDitch ideal for difficult to access, uneven terrain or steep slopes.
~ Michael Bledsoe, CENTRAL INDIANA SALES MANAGER
Ready to Talk?
[Geotextiles – Eagle Creek Project]