Siltworm™ is a polypropylene geotextile tube filled with a proprietary blend of recycled wood products for erosion and sediment control. With superior filtration rates and ease of installation, your erosion control becomes both environmentally friendly and economical.
- This product is usually laid along the ground along the down-slope areas and alongside sloped areas as required to reduce erosion
- It can be used on commercial and residential construction sites, around street drains, along new road curbs, etc.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Siltworm™ is designed to be portable. Simply remove and replace a section of Siltworm™ to allow easy access to the site
- Unlike silt fence, there is no staking or trenching required
- Using Siltworm™ gives you peace of mind knowing that utilities, frozen ground, damage from high winds, and daily maintenance have become issues of the past
- Less expensive than silt fencing
- Retention Efficiency
- Siltworm™ Applications
- Retention Efficiency vs Siltfence
- Siltworm Product Sheet
- 12in ASTM testing
The D2 Breakdown…
Siltworm is manufactured from recycled products, you can reduce waste by reusing Siltworm, earn LEED points by using Siltworm, as well as it being biodegradable and reusable.
~ Al McAuliffe, NORTHWEST REGIONAL SALES MANAGER