Silt Saver offers various options for erosion and sediment control, including the Silt Saver Belt Reinforced Silt Fence (BSRF), the Silt Saver Curb Inlet and the Silt Saver Inlet. The patented designs of the Silt-Saver Frame and Filter Assemblies are key elements in the BMP treatment train for job sites across the U.S., and in Canada and Puerto Rico.
- While the Round Frame and Filter Assembly is the cornerstone upon which Silt-Saver was built, after the Round Assembly was developed, it was determined that a Square base design would be better suited for use in DOT applications
- Two types of custom designed filters are available for this product: DOT Filter or High Flow Filter
- The BSRF is used as a vertical interceptor of sediment transported by overland flow on construction sites
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The patented Silt Saver Frame is constructed of partially recycled, high molecular weight, high density polyethylene copolymer (HDPE)
- HDPE has super stress crack resistance combined with high impact strength and rigidity
- The BSRF® Priority 1 green band is a 36″ wide, non-woven spun-bond polyester fabric with an internal scrim. The system utilizes wood stakes and a specific method of attachment
- The BSRF® has been designed and tested as a silt fence system
The D2 Breakdown…
The BSRF silt fence system underwent comprehensive testing by the University of Georgia. The study describes the proven performance and efficiency of the BSRF and provides documentation of its superior attributes.
~ Al McAuliffe, NORTHWEST REGIONAL SALES MANAGER