Raven Industries in geotextiles and geogrids offers ABSOLUTE BARRIER Series. A seven-layer co-extruded geomembrane consisting of virgin-grade polyethylene with an inner core of chemically resistant EVOH, designed specifically as a barrier against radon, methane, and harmful VOCs (Gasoline, Benzene, etc.).
- ABSOLUTE BARRIER® geomembranes are engineered for the superior containment of hazardous contaminants in gas, odor, liquid, and solid form
- The X-Series are designed to stop gas vapor migration on Brownfield sites, in residential and commercial buildings as well as geomembrane containment and covering systems. When installed under concrete slabs as a gas barrier, a passive system is recommended to include a ventilated system with sump(s) that could be converted to an active control system with properly designed ventilation fans
- Absolute Barrier also performs extremely well against gasoline vapor transmission as well as other VOCs in geofoam protection applications
- Provides long-term protection from thermal oxidation and ultraviolet degradation in exposed applications
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- High strength HDPE provides excellent chemical resistance and durability
- A robust stabilization package that exceeds the industry standard
- The X-Series has an inner core of highly effective barrier resin, designed specifically as a barrier against methane, radon, and VOCs
- Absolute Barrier X-Series X40BAL and X60BAL are effective temporary and long term landfill caps and are 50 times less permeable to VOCs than standard 80 mil HDPE geomembranes
The D2 Breakdown…
Both X40BAL and X60BAL provide an effective barrier to a wide range of VOCs including benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, o-xylene and many others.
~ Al McAuliffe, NORTHWEST REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Ready to Talk?
[Geotextiles – Eagle Creek Project]