The PaveDrain System is a Permeable Articulating Concrete Block (P-ACB) that creates a performance pavement that integrates the patented arched reservoir to maximize on site stormwater capacity. This improves the typical storm hydrograph and increases environmental performance while reducing stormwater infrastructure costs.
- The PaveDrain mats can be pre-assembled in a variety of configurations customized for specific applications and installed very quickly with conventional construction equipment
- Parking lots
- City streets, intersections & county highways
- Sidewalks, trails & alleyways
- Emergency access roads
- Residential Driveways
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The PaveDrain System allows for a more natural (vertical) infiltration path, recharging local groundwater and reducing first flush pollutants
- Multiple installation methods to fit every job; Hand-placed, Machine Lay or as a Mattress in all types of weather for fast, economical installations
- Up to 5 LEED Credits: Sustainable Sites; Credit 6.1, 6.2, 5.1, 5.7 & Materials & Resources: Credit 5.1
- Initial installations show a drastic reduction in the use of deicing salts over traditional asphalt and concrete surfaces
The D2 Breakdown…
By reducing a typical storm hydrograph while also filtering out suspended sediments this combination of Best Management Practices (BMP‘s) illustrate stellar life-cycle cost savings, clearly making the PaveDrain System a superior choice for effective stormwater management.
~ Jake Roberts, INSIDE SALES & SUPPORT