Maccaferri erosion and sediment control has many products, including the Reno Mattress, Gabion Mattresses, Green TerraMesh, MacMat, Sack Gabions, Stainless Steel Gabion Baskets, and Maccaferri Terramesh Systems.
- Maccaferri Gabion Mattresses are used for permanent erosion control in channels, stream banks, spillways and stable slopes from surficial erosion
- Green TerraMesh® is an environmentally friendly modular system used for soil reinforcement, such as mechanically stabilized earth slopes and embankments
- MacMat® is a nonwoven geotextile matting of thick polyamide filaments designed to be secured over the vulnerable slope face to prevent surface erosion from runoff, maximizing the potential for establishing vegetation on the slope
- Sack gabions are filled with rock at the project site to form flexible, permeable, monolithic structures used for emergency and river training works where local conditions require fast installation or where the water does not allow for easy access to the site and where underwater installation is necessary
- Maccaferri Terramesh® System is a versatile modular system used for soil reinforcement applications such as mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) walls; reinforced slope systems (RSS) and soil reinforcement. It is used for commercial, industrial, road works, erosion control, and bank stabilization
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The main advantages of the gabions are their strength and flexibility
- Maccaferri gabions are easily assembled, and require no specialized labor; nearby rock can be used for fill
- No external support or shuttering is required when installing Green Terramesh®, decreasing considerably the installation time
- The Terramesh baskets, which are manufactured in their Williamsport, MD facility, contain between 90-95% post consumer recycled content
The D2 Breakdown…
Maccaferri is helpful because they have several product options to choose from, getting you what you need for your specific project.
~ Alan Sutkowski , PRESIDENT, CPESC
Ready to Talk?
[Geotextiles – Eagle Creek Project]
Download Fact Sheet
- D2 Maccaferri Erosion & Sediment Control 1
- D2 Maccaferri Erosion & Sediment Control 2
- D2 Maccaferri Erosion & Sediment Control 3
- D2 Maccaferri Erosion & Sediment Control 4
- D2 Maccaferri Erosion & Sediment Control 5
- D2 Maccaferri Erosion & Sediment Control 6
- D2 Maccaferri Erosion & Sediment Control 7