HUESKER offers their geotextiles and geogrids, SoilTain and Stabilenka.
- Stabilenka, a fabric of great tensile strength produced from high modulus polyester, withstands high tensile forces even at low elongation
- It is suitable in many applications where soil reinforcement is required in earthworks having small, acceptable deformations
- By providing a fast and economical means of sludge dewatering, SoilTain® dewatering tubes can provide the ideal solution
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Stabilenka has hydraulic engineering, works well between subsoil and embankment fill and is a reliable construction material
- The Soiltain large-format tubes offer high process capacity and dewatering performance while occupying relatively little area. The tubes can also be used for the permanent containment of the dewatered sludge cake.
- Soiltain helps with sediments, mining residuals, industrial sludge, infrastructural sludges and sewage sludge
The D2 Breakdown…
HUESKER has been around since the 1970’s and has provided quality solutions for sludge control and woven geosynthetics.
~ Steve Shoemaker, SOUTHERN REGIONAL MANAGER
Ready to Talk?
[Geotextiles – Eagle Creek Project]