A GreenStake is really tough and can be driven into the hardest ground. But it also breaks down, naturally, without harming the environment because it is made from renewable materials and 100% biodegradable. Unlike metal staples, which can stay in the ground for 10+ years.
- 100% biodegradable stakes used to anchor erosion blankets, turf sods, turf netting, and mulch mats
- Used in the following sectors: landscape, erosion control, golf, sports-fields, public works, commercial, residential, airports and DOTs
- GreenStakes will store indefinitely; however, once in the ground, maintain their holding power for up to 18 months
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- GreenStake reduces the risk of injury to people and animals caused by a metal staple, eliminates the risk of damage to machines and equipment like mower blades and tires
- It can actually reduce project costs when used in place of a metal pin
- No labor or time to return to site to remove GreenStakes, unlike metal staples
- Comply with ASTM D6400 Biodegradability Standard
The D2 Breakdown…
GreenStake does performance testing, that shows 45% more anchorage than 6″ metal staples.
~ Steve Shoemaker, SOUTHERN REGIONAL MANAGER