FlexStorm offers temporary inlet protection, permanent inlet protection and full stormwater management systems. FlexStorm is the preferred choice for temporary inlet protection and stormwater runoff control. Whether you’re the specifier or the user, it’s clear to see how FLEXSTORM Inlet Filters outperform the competition.
- Commercial: i.e., Car Washes, Gas Stations, Parking Lots, etc.
- Industrial: i.e., Loading Ramps, Maintenance, Dock Drains, etc.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- FLEXSTORM Inlet Filters will fit any drainage structure and are equipped with high-efficiency filter bags
- Permanent features include: stainless Steel filter framing is custom configured to fit perfectly into any drainage structure, whether a standard design or obstructed inlet opening
- Multiple Filter Bags are available targeting site specific removal of trash, litter, leaves, or small particles, oil and grease
- Temporary features include: configurable, adjustable, reusable, effective and affordable
The D2 Breakdown…
State DOTs and Municipalities across the country now have a universal structural BMP to address the issue of storm sewer inlet protection and FLEXSTORM provides them with what they need.
~ Steve Shoemaker, SOUTHERN REGIONAL MANAGER