Ecoturf offers recycled plastic stakes to secure erosion control materials. Using innovative technology, their recycled plastic stakes contain an additive that changes the chemical structure of the plastic; this change causes the plastic to lose structure and breakdown. Once broken down, the stakes will biodegrade into all natural byproducts.
- With six times the holding power of metal staples, fewer stakes per square yard may be used to secure matting materials
- Commercial grade options, as well as those used for the landscaper, used in sod, turf and more
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Manufactured entirely in the USA
- Safe for the environment even in sensitive areas and outperforming all other staking options
- Multiple options for whatever your project may need
The D2 Breakdown…
Ecoturf is a family-owned company, located just west of Chicago, and has been in business for over 20 years. They pride themselves on developing quality products that are environmentally friendly.
~ Michael Bledsoe, CENTRAL INDIANA SALES MANAGER