Dandy Products offers Dandy Bags, Dandy Curb Bags, Dandy Sacks, Dandy Curb Sacks, Dandy Curbs and Dandy Pops for stormwater management.
- Dandy offers a patented flagship bag is designed to take a lot of hard knocks – Dandy Bag – use the Dandy Bag with flat grates (including round) and mountable curbs to filter out all the sludgy sediment-laden storm water
- When you need to be confident of your filtration system – Dandy Curb Bag – patented and designed for use on curb and gutter inlets to filter out the most stubborn sediment-laden storm water
- Dandy Sack – this incredibly strong open-top bag is specially designed to hang underneath a storm grate to expertly filter the thickest sediment-laden storm water
- Dandy Curb Sack is extremely popular because it can handle jobs big and small and can be reused again and again, with an open-top design it fits to any size curb and gutter inlet
- The Dandy Curb is made especially for curb inlets and median inlets without grates. It’s designed to handle the worst that sludge-filled rainwater has to offer, filtering off sediment laden storm waters
- Dandy Pop – it’s designed for use with flat field grates to filter sediment-laden water and pops up in second. It’s newly designed and hassle free so no more cumbersome silt fence or similar devices that either fall down or have infiltration points
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Dandy products are known for their strength, quality, durability, ruggedness and toughness
The D2 Breakdown…
All Dandy products are patented and get the job done. Dandy is a one-stop-shop for all things stormwater management.
~ Michael Bledsoe, CENTRAL INDIANA SALES MANAGER
[Geotextiles – Eagle Creek Project]