D2 Coconut Coir Logs
The COCOLOGIX Sales and Engineering Professionals have over 100 years of combined experience with erosion and sediment control, geotechnical stabilization, and stormwater management. We have more than 25 years of successful installations in North America alone and a legacy of successful vegetated bank stabilization in Europe that stretches back 50 years.
- COCOLOGIX® Bank Stabilization Systems ensure the successful establishment of deep rooting native vegetation in the difficult low bank transition area from normal pool to ordinary high water mark
- COCOLOGIX Bank Stabilization Systems are ideal for urban and suburban waterways, rivers and creeks within the riparian corridor, mitigation waterways, bridge approaches, regulated drains, lake and reservoir shorelines, and other steep slopes
- The measure of performance surety includes a cost effective, permit friendly, flexible, constructible, and specifiable product
- Their mission is to provide the engineering community with a proven system performance approach when they specify COCOLOGIX Bank Stabilization System solutions
- These proven strategies work for all riparian cut and fill slopes, as well as for lake and reservoir shorelines that require stabilization or rehabilitation
The D2 Breakdown…
Their team is comprised of licensed P.E.s, CPESC, and CESSWI Certified Professionals and will support you in determining the most cost effective solution for your site. They have an equally qualified distribution network across North America.
~ Jake Roberts, INSIDE SALES & SUPPORT
Ready to Talk?
Download Fact Sheet