Contech Engineered Solutions
Contech offers A-Jacks and ArmorFlex for erosion and sediment control solutions.
- Contech Engineered Solutions provide A-Jacks, which are concrete armor units designed to interlock into a flexible, highly permeable matrix
- They can be installed either randomly or in a uniform pattern
- The voids formed within the A-Jacks matrix provide approximately 40% open space in the uniform placement pattern and these voids provide habitat for fish and other marine life when applied as a reef, revetment or as a soil support system in river applications
- Contech also offers ArmorFlex is a flexible, interlocking matrix of cellular concrete blocks of uniform size, shape, and weight used for hard armor erosion control
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- In addition, the voids formed within the A-Jacks may be backfilled with suitable soils and planted with a variety of vegetation including grasses, shrubs and trees above the normal base flow
- ArmorFlex revetment systems combine the favorable aspects of lightweight blankets and meshes such as porosity, flexibility, vegetation encouragement and habitat enhancement with non-erodible self-weight and the high tractive force resistance of a rigid lining
The D2 Breakdown…
Contech offers a variety of solutions needed for erosion and sediment control.
~ Michael Bledsoe, CENTRAL INDIANA SALES MANAGER
Ready to Talk?
[Geotextiles – Eagle Creek Project]