ABT offers innovative sustainable drainage solutions. It is a multi-functional stormwater management system engineered to create functional and appealing site drainage which treats stormwater as a resource, rather than a waste product.
- These are modular units with a 95% void ratio and ultra-shallow profile form a monolithic stormwater control structure that reduces the impact of urban development
- Subbase replacement, permeable pavers and lightweight fill
- Tree protection, green/blue roofs and bio-swales
- Passive irrigation, water harvesting and hybrid solutions
- Athletic fields, agriculture and equestrian
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The designs cultivate the natural movement of water within the local ecosystem and watershed
- The high-strength polypropylene raft is also ideal for subbase, deep conveyance pipe, and water detention replacement
- Eliminating the costs associated with deep excavations, backfill materials, and potential subgrade conflicts; including bedrock, contaminated ground, buried utilities, and high water tables
The D2 Breakdown…
ABT Permavoid and Polydrain are modular interlocking plastic systems designed for use as a combined drainage component and sub-base replacement. The system has exceptionally high compressive strength due to it’s engineered co-polymer polypropylene structure.
~ Jake Roberts, INSIDE SALES & SUPPORT